LBS CENTRE FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Click here for Online Registration
|No. B1/ 4409 /14||
LBS Centre for Science and Technology, a Government of Kerala undertaking intends to engage Engineers in all the Districts of Kerala on contract basis to monitor/ supervise various consultancy/construction projects undertaken by the Centre. We intend to prepare a list of Engineers in all the districts based on their preferences(district wise) to fill the arising vacancies. Immediate appointments will be made in two districts- Palakkad and Kozhikode
Eligibility : Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering, experience in supervising construction works(preferable). Maximum age limit : 60 years
Selection and preparation of list will be based on an interview of eligible candidates
General Conditions regarding submission of applications
1) Application shall be submitted online to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram in the format provided in the website of LBS Centre for Science and Technology (www.lbscentre.org / www.lbskerala.com).
2) The printout of the application submitted online, duly signed by the candidate and complete in all respects, shall be submitted to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Palayam,Thiruvananthapuram-695033 on or before the last date, as proof of having made the application. A copy of the same may be retained by the candidate for future reference.
Note: The Registration ID obtained after submitting the online application through the website shall be quoted for all future correspondence /enquiries.
3) Candidates shall submit an undertaking in the prescribed format, while making the application to the effect that documents in original in proof of qualifications, experience, age shall be produced on demand as and when required.
4) Applications submitted (online printout) without fulfilling the above requirements shall be summarily rejected without further notice.
5) The last date and time of submitting application both online and printout shall be 21.11.2014 - 5 PM.
LBS Centre for Science and Technology